Join your peers from top global firms for the world’s leading event on Customer References and other Customer Advocacy programmes at the 2012 Summit on Customer Engagement, 01-02 March ’12, in San Mateo, CA, USA.
Who should attend?
Executives, managers and staff who want to become the best at leveraging customers more effectively in sales, marketing and social media programmes. Expect topics like: customer advocacy, customer engagement strategy, community marketing and social media, customer reference programmes, executive forums and much more.
Conference theme: The Decade of the Customer advocate
Customer advocates will be the key to successful sales, marketing, innovation and product development in the coming decade. Like Demand Generation in the 2000s, Customer Advocacy in the 2010s will experience rapidly growing budgets and visibility. We’ll prepare you for the coming explosion.
What participants can expect
The opportunity to:
- Gain access to peers from many of the leading B2B firms in the world
- Network, build relationships and learn best practices from your peers
- Get answers to your toughest challenges from experienced customer engagement pros
- Learn how leading firms integrate their reference, communities, social media and advisory board programmes for maximum leverage
- Learn how to get budget, resources and respect from senior management
- Learn about vendor offerings in a no-sales, non-threatening environment
- Just getting started? We have special presentations for that as well
…and much more.